}

CHAPTER 6 - Summary and Suggestions

POINT 6
Summary and Suggestions


1. Purposes of Practicum

a. To know about other country learning process
b. To share knowledge, culture with other country
c. To give a change to develop the pedagogical skill, learning skill and educational skills
d. To be able teaching with World Languange
e. To improve skills for being International Teachers

2. Procedures of Practicum

a. Follow the procedures of SEAMEO (Selection, Interview and Training)
b. Follow the procedures of Home university (Preparation, Microteaching)
c. Follow the schedule of Receiving University and School
  • First Week for Orientation and Observation
  • Second Week for Asisting Mentor Teacher
  • Third Week for Teaching Practice
  • Last Week for Demo Teaching

3. Outcomes of Practicum
From this practicum, I can develope my teaching skills, I feel more confident with my future job that is to be a Teacher. I learned a lot of things in this practicum programme, I got very much knowledge that every one cann't have a chance. This practicum force me used English languange, so I can improve my English Language, I can communicate with students, with the other teachers that used the different languange. I can learned many thing during this Practicum Programme.

4. The Challenges of Practicum
The challenges during this Practicum Programme is Languange, we have a different languange, especially my students still in Grade III, most of them speak their language and only know the simple english. It's hard to explained something and understand what they want. But because of this, I can learned a little other languge and improve my English skills.

5. Overall Impressions
Overall, I'm very grateful because I have a big chance to follow this programme. Thank you for ALLAH SWT that give me this opportunity, and also big thanks to SEAMEO, Sebelas Maret University, Technological Institute of the Phillipines, and Batino Elementary School.
This Programme make all of the student-teacher that follow this practicum improve their skills, especially at Educational skills, give a change to know about other country language and learning process.

6. Suggestion for Future Improvement
For the Student - Teacher : You must improve your English skills, learn more culture of the other country, and apply the skills that you've achieved from this programme. 

For SEAMEO : Success for SEAMEO, Good Luck for all of your Programme, please keep continue this programme to improve so many student-teacher skills, and give them a change to go and to know about the other Country.