}

[PART 1] The Journey's Begin : Departure

My Journey was begin on Friday, January 11th 2019. That's the day that I'm going to Depart from Adi Soemarmo Airport in Solo City, to Ninoy Aquinoy International Airport in Manila, Philippines.

But, actually my flight isn't a Directly Fligh, so I must took three times of flight and also got transited in the Airport for a few hours. I went to Philippines with my three friends that also from Sebelas Maret University. 

We have 3 flights for this trip, the first one is from Solo to Bali, the second one is from Bali to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the last one is from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Manila, Philippines. We had a very long time trip because we departure from Solo on Friday, January 11th at 11:55 am and arrived in Manila on Saturday, January 12th at 12:20 pm. 

After we arrived at Ninoy Aquinoy International Airport, we got a little problem there because there's no WiFi that can be access for us, so we're just find the place that we can buy the local card for the internet access. 

That's pretty easy, but so hectic I think. After we had our simcard and can used the Internet access, we contact our Coordinator there that we've already arrived. I think that the coordinator wait for a long time because we had a lost contact before. But, he's very kind, his name is Sir Jorge. After we meet, we're directly went to the car and we just do the introduction first, and he explained about our room and our collage there during our way to the Quezon City, Philippines.