}

[PART 2] Journey : FIRST WEEK

FIRST WEEK - OBSERVATION WEEK




Okay, First Week, we observing our Receiving University 



T.I.P (Technological Institute of the Phillipines)
Our activities on first week is observation, our first observation is about our receiving university, we just look around and know so many peoples there. Our Coordinator (Sir Jorge) accompanied us to see around the Campus. TIP has a good facilities, a nice building and also a kind peoples everywhere. We look at the canteen, the faculty room, teachers room, Senior High School Classroom, etc.
Nice to know and being here for one month.

Batino Elementary School (SPED Center)
Observing My School, The Teachers and The Students

It's still in the first week, my schedule is observing my school for practicum. Batino Elementary school is not too far from TIP, but I need to walk a little and ride the tricycle to go there. The school was so amazing, because they has a SPED or Special Student there. 
But because of my major in my home university is for Regular Elementary School, I prefer to teach in the regular class. On my first day there, my coordinator accompanied me and introduced me to the principal and my mentor teacher.
 I was placed in grade III with my mentor teacher is Maam Pacheco. She's very kind, I know it from our first meet, she explained to me about the school, the students and she's very patient, because she's already master teacher there.