}

[PART 5] Journey : FOURTH WEEK

FOURTH WEEK
DEMO TEACHING & EVALUATION

On my last week here in Phillipines, I did my Demo Teaching, such a wonderful experiences because I teach with english language, and my students and I have a different main language. First of all, i'm very afraid and shy, because my coordinator from TIP and my mentor teacher in Batino, going to make an evaluation about my Demo teaching, but no problem, once again, i will try my best on my Demo Teaching. 
On the day, I teach about mathematics lesson again, I'm very happy because my students was very active and interested with me, they can understand what I have explained and they can answer my question. All is good. 
Because i've prepared all the things before my demo teaching, my mentor teachers help me to make the learning medias too, she's very kind, i've said.