}

[PART 9] The Journey's Ended : Arrival

FINISH ?


  My coordinator accompanied us to Ninoy Aquinoy International Airport on February 9th, because our flight too early morning (6 am) and there's no driver, so we must stay at the Airport from the night. 
On February 10th, 2019, this is my last day here. Trying not to cry right now. I'm very grateful to know so many kind people here, like I have second Family here.
While waiting for our flight, I ate my dinner at Jollibee, to taste the chicken fast food from Phillipines for the last time. Finally, we're arrived in Bali, Indonesia on February 10th, 3:00 pm, still can't realize, 1 month flies too fast, now we're here again, Welcome Back Indonesia.




Ok, all is over, but I don't wanna say Good Bye, I just wanna say SALAMAT.... I MISS YOU.. :')

Thank you for the big opportunities. Maybe this programme was finished, but all of the knowledge, experience was never end.